Free delivery for True Value Rewards Members within 5 driving miles of our store, for purchases of $50 or more.
Please make sure to read our delivery information and instructions below. Full details about how it works and a full policy details and included below the highlights.
Important Information for Online Shoppers
- For FREE Delivery, please make sure your order totals $50 and you’ve entered your Rewards number, live within zip code 21403, and 5 miles from the store to receive free delivery.
- If you are items are being delivered within zip code 21401 and within 10 miles of the store, you will be charged $50 during checkout.
- We deliver Saturdays and Sundays between the hours of 8:00am – 12:00pm EST.
- Sign-up now to become a True Value Rewards member, it’s free!
NEW! Same-Day Delivery
- Same-day delivery is now offered Monday through Friday for online orders placed before 11:00am EST. The service is available to True Value Rewards members who live within zip code 21403, and 5 miles from the store.
Delivery from Store to Door
- If you’re shopping in the store, simply speak to a sales associate to arrange a delivery day and time.
How Delivery Works at K&B True Value
- Shop online or at our store for everything you need from K&B True Value.
- Delivery Information and Details
- Free delivery is available for True Value Rewards members on orders of $50 or more and for up to 25 bags, within 5 driving miles of the store (zip code 21403). Sign-up now to become a True Value Rewards member, it’s free!
- A $50 charge applies if the order is less than $50, between 5-10 driving miles from the store (zip code 21403), or for non-Rewards members. There is also a $25 additional charge for orders larger than 25 bags.
- Our ability to deliver beyond 10 miles from the store is subject to a manager’s discretion.
- Please know you can always purchase products online and pick up your order at the store within two hours.
- Please note: Deliveries are for curbside drop-off only.
Local Delivery Policies
- Distance: We deliver to locations up to 10 driving miles from our store. Deliveries over 5 miles will incur a charge.
- Timing of local deliveries:
- a. Priority: Deliveries are scheduled on a first-placed basis.
- b. Good Faith Estimates: We will deliver your order as soon as we can. However, any times given should be considered good-faith estimates and not promises.
- Service: Our goal is to provide a safe and timely delivery within the capabilities of our staff and equipment. Our goal is not immediate delivery service.
- Maximum weight per delivery: Delivery can be for a combination of products weighing up to 2 tons or the volume limits of a van. For bagged goods, 50 bags is about 1 ton. Quantities that exceed the weight or volume limits of the van will require separate deliveries and could incur additional charges.
- Timing of payment:
- For our driver safety we do not allow COD (cash on delivery) deliveries.
- All deliveries must be paid for in advance through the cashiers at and in K&B True Value.
- Credit card customers who call in their order, provide their credit card over the phone, verbally agree to these terms, and are present at the time of delivery to: show identification, sign this delivery agreement, and sign the credit card receipt.
- If the credit card customer is not present at the time of delivery, the driver will not complete the delivery and the customer will be responsible for scheduling and paying for, an additional delivery.
- Service Availability:
- Days of operation: Our delivery service is available Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00am – 12:00pm. Same-day delivery service is available Monday through Friday for online orders placed by 11:00am. Online orders placed after 11:00am are eligible for delivery on the next business day.
- Non-deliverable items: Large quantities of hazardous or volatile chemicals may not be delivered due to Department of Transportation restrictions.
- Delivery site requirements:
- Carry distance: Deliveries are curbside, which includes a distance of 20 feet away from the curb.
- Customer assistance: If a customer commits to helping the driver unload an item, such as a grill, but is then not present at the agreed delivery time, the driver will return to the store with the product, make the delivery at another time with an additional employee, and charge the customer accordingly for the separate and additional delivery.
- Returns: If a customer wants to return an item, whether or not it was delivered, by having K&B True Value pick up the item and return it to the store, we will schedule and charge the pickup as a regular (not free) delivery.
- Site entrance requirements: Our drivers carry standard Maryland driver’s licenses. If your job site has other requirements please notify us when placing your order.
- Acceptance: You will have a choice of acceptance. Either you agree to accept delivery:
- in person by signing our delivery invoice; or,
- without your presence. Such deliveries are final and you assume all responsibility for damage, theft, loss, or any other concern.
- Discrepancy reporting: All discrepancies must be noted at time of delivery and must be noted in writing on the delivery invoice. Unless noted at time of delivery, the customer agrees that the delivery was completed accurately and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Refusal to deliver: We reserve the right to refuse delivery of any order.
- Changes to this policy: We reserve the right to change this policy without notice, as circumstances and conditions change over time. Changes are immediately in effect.